Hello, everyone! It was nice meeting you this week! And, wow our 50 minutes goes by fast!
Here’s what you should do this week for Next Monday:
- We have a "Content" space where we’ll post for 7 weeks as we assemble all the parts of your website. Then with all the ingredients you can pick a platform and move all of your content there. For starters, here’s our Content Space: glenn.zucman.com/discuss19s. Please drop by there and click "Login" which will give you the option to create an account.
- Goals: take a look at this "Goals" brief: glenn.zucman.com/websites/goals/. Decide on your Goal for your Website. This can be one sentence. Then, as the brief describes, write your Tagline and then write out your Menu.
- Now go back to glenn.zucman.com/discuss19s, make sure you’re logged in, and click "New Post" and list your Goals, Tagline, and Menu. Do it by Sunday and we’ll take a look at them in class on Monday.
- Don’t panic! It’s not hard! I promise!
- If you have any questions or need any help, give me a shout: email@example.com
- PS: I’ll be at my OH @ the Umbrella Tables outside Robeks/Coffee Bean at the USU from 2-3 today (Wednesday). Drop by if you have any questions or just want to say "Hi!"
I stay out too late… but I still make an awesome website anyway! 😀