Last Wednesday Apple confessed to deploying malicious code against their own customers. When they release a new phone model, they send code to all existing phones to make them run slower. Apple referred to this malicious code as a “secret feature.”
Nonetheless, 7 days later the Apple Store in Santa Monica was packed with shoppers.
Lie to me. I don’t mind. Just make me feel sexy.
Climbing the stairs at the California Science Center.
Recently elected (self-appointed) 2018-2022 New Taipei, CA mayor Glenn Zucman promises 4 years of vibrant growth for the bustling LA suburb.
- Shirt: “Older Gods” Collaboration: Sonya Sombreuil (Come Tees) & Cali Thornhill DeWitt and Brendan Fowler (Some Ware)
- Scarf: Collaboration: MOCA & Maurizio Cattelan
- Glasses: Collaboration: Valley Eyewear & Nick Fouquet
- Hair: Hollywood Toys & Costumes
- Watch: Slow Watches
- Glass: Cypress College Holiday Art Sale
- Vintage Edie Sedgwick & Isabella Medici dog tags: model’s own.
There’s a tiny patch of grass where 3 streets cross in the Downtown LA Arts District. This guy was practicing with his staff. I think maybe it was a fire stick. Sans fire.