Art Experience: Sketching
- Beautiful Art Care Packages last week! 😀
- This Week: Sketching in the Japanese Garden
Thursday, May 12, 2016
10:15AM – 12:15PM
- School of Art Scavenger Hunt
- Do not be late.
- Do not book an airline ticket for May 11.
Through the end of Week 13 we’ve had a total of 930 points available. Here’s how many points you should have on BeachBored now to be on track for each grade level:
930 points = 100% = “A+” – 17 peeps
837 points = 90% = “A” – 63 peeps – 17+63 = 80
744 points = 80% = “B” – 23 peeps
651 points = 70% = “C” – 14 peeps
558 points = 60% = “D” – 5 peeps
557 points & below = “F” – 4 peeps
Based on these projected grades, the current overall class GPA is 3.34 which is down from last week’s 3.51 by 0.17
IDK if you will consider yourselves lucky or unlucky but you are the last class to ever take the 100% F2F version of this class!
- In the Summer I’ll be teaching a 100% online version of the class. It’s pretty cool for peeps who want to travel and still work on their degree.
- In the Fall I’ll be starting the School of Art’s new Hybrid version of the course. We’ll have 2 sections each half the size of this one. We’ll only meet 1 day a week. What we’re doing on Thursdays this semester will be F2F on Wednesday afternoons in the Fall. What we’re doing on Tuesdays this semester will be online at the day & hour of the student’s choice in the fall.
It’s been great having you guys as the last 100% F2F class. And I’m excited to see how the hybrid format meets student life in 2016. LMK if you have any thoughts or suggestions! And if you’ve liked the class, of course please suggest it to your friends! As you already know, I’ll add everybody, even if the class is already “full”.
Discussion: Aaron Swartz & Nadya Tolokonnikova
Word OTD: Gestalt
Ooi Jing Huan
Tiffany Van Gilder
Florenz Francis Baltazar
Reuben William Dyce
Aaron Dela Rosa
Kyu Jung Lee