- s2, 1pm: Monday May 15, 12:30-2:30
- s3, 2:30: Wednesday May 17, 2:45-4:45
- Final Location: SOA Art Gallery Courtyard
- Final Activity: Art Games!
- Please be on time!
- Schedule of all CSULB Finals times: here
The Final will be Art Games. There’s a few instructions below. No studying or cramming required. If you attend and participate you should get full points on the final!
- 4×6 index card (each team needs a few blank ones)
- 3 “words” – use a magazine or old textbook and tear out 3 words you like. The best words are between 1/4″ – 1/2″ in height.
- transparent tape – each team needs some tape. Not everybody needs to bring tape, but if you have some, please bring it
- 2 “letters” – take 2 8-1/2″ x 11″ sheets of paper and draw a letter on each. Use a marker and color in the letter so it’s at least 2″ wide and bold
- Food! Oh yeah, you voted for a final potluck! Please bring a bag of chips or something 🙂
Final ID Cards
For your last ID card, please draw something reflecting your thoughts about what the College Experience might be like in 2037!
We’ll have 8 teams in each section for the final, and I’ll ask our top 8 for each section to be the team leaders. When you show up to the final just find one of the 8 and ask to join their team. Up to 9 peeps per team (leader + peeps) for the 1p class, and up to 8 peeps per team for the 2:30 class.
1p Team Leaders
- Eliza Karpel
- Bernadette Villena
- Karen Luau
- Kiara Lacambra
- Sara Rivenbark
- Lyle Adonis
- Maryam Takla
- Alicia Castro
2:30 Team Leaders
- Maria Romo
- Jacob Siciliano
- Betty Escorcia
- Jared Malabed
- Gabriella Tecun
- Alexander LeBreton
- Jackie Perez Magana
- Chelsea Mallinson