- 2011 McAfee survey – average American valued their digital assets at around $55,000.
- 2012 – estimated 2.89 million Facebook users worldwide would die that year
- 2015 – the average internet user has at least 90 online accounts.
Good News / Bad News
- If you’re listening to this talk now – you’ve already outlived Entrustet.com
- Entrustet.com doesn’t exist anymore.
- Their assets were acquired by SecureSafe.com
When your heart stops beating, you’ll keep tweeting!
Google Inactive Account Manager
- About Inactive Account Manager