- These materials should be available in your local art/hardware store.
- The LBSU Art Store is in FA3
- 4×6 index cards (one for every class)
- not accepted: 3×5 index cards
- not accepted: 4×6 pieces of paper
- 4# box of Plaster of Paris – any hardware store (be sure not to get Plaster Sand, Joint Compound, Spackle, etc)
- Metal Hand Shovel – plastic shovels suck, metal shovels are expensive, but Daiso has metal shovels for $1.50! 😀
- Bucket – steal from mom ‘n dad or split one at Hardware store with classmate
- Stir Stick – free at Hardware store, just ask at paint counter (a free 5-gallon stir stick is even better than a free 1-gallon)
- Cheap 1" paint brush (optional) don’t need this, but most students like to brush sand off their finished casting
- Unlined paper, the bigger the better
- Pencil. Have fun with a better than the everyday pencil. Drop by the LBSU Art Store in FA3 and spend a dollar on a nice, soft lead pencil!
- Spray paint, 2 colors. Any paint will do, Montana Gold is awesome!
- Optional: Montana Cap Set Level 1-6 – great for getting thin lines & wide fills
- 22×30" sheet of Rives BFK White (Art Store in FA3, or other Art Stores)
- Any 3 non-toxic, washable, acrylic paints, only need very small quantities
- Whatever materials you might need to realize your visoin on various activities.
- Whatever materials you want for your 2 student choice activities.