Try it One More time!
In your previous Art 110 Art Activities you’ve tried a lot of different things.
Our last Activity, One More, is your chance to pick any one of your past Art Activities and go deeper.
- Choose a project that’s relevant to you
- Do it technically better
- Develop stronger concepts
- Create richer aesthetics
- Use the media to express more personal ideas
- Or use the media to express ideas on your mind or in our culture at this time
- Pick one of your previous Art Activities from Art 110 that you’d like to take further
- Do a self-critique of your previous activity: where could you have gone further with technique, aesthetics, or concepts?
- Try the activity again. Make it awesome!
- Document your activity on your blog.
Discuss on your blog
- How you felt about your 1st try with the activity: strengths & weaknesses
- Your goals for try #2
- How you feel you did with your 2nd attempt
Do your best!
I realize we’ve been at this for months now, and I know it’s tempting to just skate through this last activity. I encourage you to really go for it. Whether you choose some form of personal expression like Finger Painting or a pragmatic tool like ePortfolios, try to really express yourself or really build a useful portfolio, etc.
This is a chance to have fun. Or to build a useful tool for yourself. This is a big y-o-u week! So don’t skate on yourself. Do it awesomely!