So far I’ve been choosing your Art Activities.
This week it is your turn to pick the Media you use and the Content (ideas) you explore.
- Some artists start with media and then think about ideas to explore with that media.
- Other artists start with ideas they want to explore and then decide which media best accomplishes that.
- You can work either way
You might want to start with media like
- Fiber Art
- Performance Art
- Anything you want.
Or you might want to start with ideas like
- Millennial Issues
- Climate Change
- Student Life
- 1st World Problems
- Complicated Relationships
- and so on.
I’m available for bouncing your ideas off – if you like – however you do not need pre-approval. You can just decide, do, and document onCanvas. Whatever you choose to do is already approved!
- Bounce ideas off Glenn (optional)
- Bounce ideas off each other (optional)
- You can work Solo, or in Groups ( it’d be awesome to put a team project together!)
- Document on Canvas with pix or vids
- Analyze on Canvas with text (or video narration)
Your Canvas Post
- What did you want to say with this piece?
- What media did you choose to express your idea? Why that media?
- Do you think you were successful?
- How was your experience?
- What did this project mean to you?
Just make sure it’s an ART activity! Art is definitely wide and flexible, but you should think in an art context and try to explore some sort of art medium. Ask me if you have any questions! 🙂