So far this semester Glenn has been choosing the **Medium** and/or the **Content** of your Art Activities. We’ve tried media like *plaster casting & graffiti writing,* and we’ve explored ideas like *identity & speech.* This week it is your turn to pick your *Media* and your *Content.*
- Some artists start with media and then think about ideas to explore with that media.
- Other artists start with ideas they want to explore and then decide which media best accomplishes that.
- You can work either way
You might want to start with media like
- Fiber Art
- Performance Art
- Anything you want.
Or you might want to start with ideas like
- Millennial Issues
- Climate Change
- Student Life
- 1st World Problems
- Complicated Relationships
- and so on.
I’m totally available for bouncing your ideas off – if you like – however you do not need pre-approval. You can just decide, do, and document on your website. Whatever you choose to do is already approved!
- Bounce ideas off Glenn (optional)
- Bounce ideas off each other (optional)
- You can work Solo, or in Groups, as you like – but it’d be awesome to put a team project together! 🙂
- Document on your blog with pix or vids
- Analyze on your blog with text (or video narration):
- What did you want to say with this piece?
- What media did you choose to express your idea? Why that media?
- Do you think you were successful?
- How was your experience?
- What did this project mean to you?
Just make sure it’s an ART activity! Art is definitely wide and flexible, but you should think in an art context and try to explore some sort of art medium. Ask me if you have any questions! 🙂