Optional EC Feedback Post
- Points: Up to +30,000 points of EC
- Do it if: you need the points! 🙂
- Do it if: you don’t need the points, but you’d like to help future Art110 students have a better, more useful, relevant & fun experience! 😀
LMK if each of these course elements was helpful/not helpful, useful/not useful, relevant/not relevant, fun/not fun:
- What did you think of the format of the class?
- What did you think of making & presenting your Art Gallery?
- What did you think of visiting the SOA Art Galleries?
- What did you think of the weekly Art Activities?
- What did you think of the “7 Ideas about Art”?
- How did you feel about using Tumblr for your blog?
- How did feel about using Wix for your virtual art gallery?
- What did you think of using the class website, glenn.zucman.com/i2va, plus your own websites, instead of BeachBoard?
- What did you think about having a class with no tests? I don’t just mean “was it cool to not have to take any,” but students use tests to guide their study and participation in a class. Students tend to learn what’s on the test, and to not learn anything that isn’t. Did not having exams make it harder to focus or find importance and relevance in the class?
- It seemed like it was hard to get very much Class Participation, especially toward the end of the class. Did I talk too much? Ask the wrong questions? Was it too confusing? Not interesting/relevant enough? Any suggestions for more class participation in the future?
- Any other thoughts?