Optional EC Feedback Post
- Points: Up to +30 points of EC
- Due: Sunday night, Wk C1, 11:59pm
- Do it if: you need the points! 🙂
- Do it if: you don’t need the points, but you’d like to help future Art110 students have a better, more useful, relevant & fun experience! 😀
LMK if each of these course elements was helpful/not helpful, useful/not useful, relevant/not relevant, fun/not fun:
- What did you think of the A-B-C format?
- What did you think of the 4 Messy Hands activities? (Plaster Casting, Sketching in the Garden, Graffiti Writing & Finger Painting)
- What did you think of the 4 Life Design activities? (Design Thinking, ePortfolio, Environmental Portrait, vlog)
- What did you think of the Student Choice & One More activities?
- What did you think of visiting the SOA Galleries, having Conversations with SOA Artists, and blogging about them?
- What did you think of using the class website, glenn.zucman.com/i2va, plus your own websites, instead of BeachBoard?
- What did you think of using WordPress for your blog?
- What did you think of using Wix for your ePortfolio?
- What did you think of the guest speakers? (Internships, Study Abroad, etc)
- What did you think of the times in class when we took time to meet new classmates? How many Art110 peeps did you know before the class started? How many do you know now?
- What did you think about having a class with no tests? I don’t just mean “was it cool to not have to take any,” but students use tests to guide their study and participation in a class. Students tend to learn what’s on the test, and to not learn anything that isn’t. Did not having exams make it harder to focus or find importance and relevance in the class?
- Any other thoughts?