Work Together? Of course you can do this activity by yourself. But I’d encourage you to think about teeming up with someone from class. You might make different food items and combine them. Or work on new outfits together. Or help play with hair. Think about connecting to a classmate and having some fun with this!
This week you have your choice of experimenting with food, fashion, or follicles! Be sure not to do anything too risky! Don’t poison yourself with crazy food, don’t stab yourself with scissors or needles, and don’t piss off your parents with hair they don’t want in their house!
Whichever of the three options you choose, the activity is essentially the same:
- Set a vision for yourself of what you’d like to try to create.
- Find materials, info, techniques – whatever you need to pull it off.
- Go for it!
- Take photos as you go through your process.
- Try to come up with a way to present your creation: Invite peeps over for dinner, or take your new outfit or hair out dancing, etc.
- Document your results in your blog post.
- Talk about your process. Did you achieve your goal? Were there surprises? Was it fun? Interesting? Did you learn something about the art of Cuisine, or Couture, or Coiffure? What would you do differently or want to try next time?
DIY Clothes! Cut Up Back T-Shirt for Summer – Leila Ramos’ World – DIY Fashion Beauty Life Fun!
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Thrift Shop feat Wanz
Natalie Tran eats in Melbourne
Love Your Hair (Dove)